Frequently Asked Questions
• We’re doing limited quantity drops of certain styles to start.
• Keep up-to-date watching Matti’s YouTube channel
• Follow @nmowear on Instagram and Twitter
Of course! We have a 30 day return policy.
Email email@example.com to start the return process and receive the return address.
Few things to note about returns:
• We do not provide shipping labels, so you’ll have to pay to have it shipped back to our studio.
• The clothes have to be in their original packaging and unworn.
• Make sure you put your name and order number in the return
• Refunds will be processed when we receive the clothing back to our studio, unless alternative arrangements are made during the return process email communication.
You can if you’re quick! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and we’ll see how we can accommodate the cancellation/change request.
Right now we’re just shipping to Canada, United States, the UK, and EU. Because this is our first stab at this, we want to make sure our shipping and logistics processes are dialed-in before expanding to more countries.
UK and EU Shipping prices are higher than we want them to be and are actively working to establish fulfilment centres in Europe to reduce shipping costs incurred by our customers!
Depending on the size of the order and location of shipping, you may have to pay the necessary duties/taxes.
You can expect your NOT ME ONLY clothing in 2-10 days (max) via Canada Post or USPS. Depending on your shipping selection, you'll get an email with your tracking link so you'll be able to follow it on it's journey to you.
Not a problem! Shoot us an email at email@example.com We'll get back to you in 1-2 business days max!